What do I need to use it?
All you need to access our service is a smartphone (Apple iPhone 5 and up, Android 4.1 and up) and an internet connection.
How do I use it?
My Emergency Dr is very easy to use. Here are the simple steps to help you access immediate emergency care.
1. Download the app ‘My Emergency Dr’ from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Open the app
3. Register your name, mobile number & credit card details or partner code. Credit card details are not stored in the app. They are verified then securely stored by Stripe – for further information see www.stripe.com.
4. When a health issue, illness, or injury affects you, open the app and connect via built-in video to the emergency specialist doctor on duty.
5. The doctor will assess you and make a diagnosis, then arrange what is needed, e.g. prescription for medication, referral for an x-ray, or even urgent admission to hospital.
6. The doctor will also email you a summary of the consultation for your records and your GP.
Please note, this is a telehealth service only. We do not provide home visits or in-person consultations. We also do not prescribe S8 medications. At this time, we are only able to treat people in Australia.