Marketing Specialist (Full-Time)
Established in 2016, My Emergency Doctor is Australia’s first telemedicine service exclusively staffed by emergency physicians. Hospitals, urgent care centres, aged care facilities and ambulance services call on us as specialists in acute care to help manage overflow when they are at capacity, or when advice is needed for a patient who becomes acutely unwell. To date, our emergency physicians have managed more than 50,000 calls for emergency care from across Australia. Consultations are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year via telephone or our free app (available from App Store or Google Play).
Why this role is important to our business
We’re currently seeking a Marketing Specialist who will sit within the Growth team. This is a key role, responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager to build awareness and demand for the service in B2B and B2C segments and ensuring that our service model and value propositions are understood by the industry, key decision makers in health institutions and consumers.
Critical to this role is experience in building, managing and tracking highly effective multi-channel campaigns utilising methods such as marketing automation, digital marketing (performance and content-based), print collateral, above the line media and events (virtual and physical in the near future).
Scope of role
As we are a small, collaborative and high-performing team, we are looking for an energetic and proactive professional who is capable of juggling priorities, using a high degree of initiative and applying critical thinking skills to every aspect of their work.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a broad spectrum of marketing activities in a rapidly expanding MedTech business.
You will be required to have proven communication skills as you will be required to work with C-Suite executives, team managers and other team members as well as external suppliers on a daily basis. You are methodical and accurate and possess strong attention to detail, but are committed to working quickly, effectively and collaboratively.
You will directly support the Marketing Manager with MarComms activity such as:
- Digital marketing – planning, content production and reporting across website, SEM/PPC, marketing automation and social media and other channels;
- Content creation – from drafting website content to planning and managing development of and creating webinar, video and social media content;
- Branding – artwork changes, business as usual brand custodianship tasks, collateral and asset audit and management and assisting with proof-reading and formatting marketing assets, collateral and documents;
- Google Adwords and Facebook PPC – campaign planning, implementation and reporting
- Campaign planning – Developing campaign plans and implanting media buying for integrated media campaigns including OOH, radio, press and direct mail
- Events - Logistics support for client work, meetings and events/functions;
- Creative freelancer and agency liaison – including brief writing, content and campaign development and tracking/monitoring;
- Budget support and administration;
- Adhoc administration and project co-ordination tasks
- Are an established marketing professional with tertiary qualifications (minimum of Bachelor's degree) in Marketing, Commerce or Business and minimum 3 years of marketing experience
- Have proven prior experience in both in B2B and B2C Marketing in a healthcare business
- Have previous experience in marketing capacity in the UK or Europe
- Are a strong generalist marketer with:
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns, from inception to completion, especially in digital marketing campaigns utilising web, SEO/SEM (Experience with Google Adwords/SEM is mandatory), email, social media & display advertising
- Demonstrable experience managing the end to end creative services of planning, briefing, negotiating, booking, proofing, publishing of photography, copywriting, videography and graphic design
- Demonstrable experience with automation software (Pardot experience strongly preferred) with a proven track record of delivering successful customer journeys via marketing automation campaigns/solutions
- The ability to collaborate with Sales Managers to strategise and execute marketing plans and requests
- Strong skills in to develop in HTML and have strong skills and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign (experience with other Adobe Creative Suite software is a bonus), Wordpress, SilverStripe, Facebook Business Manager, SAP, Microsoft Office programs including Sharepoint, Salesforce, Pardot, YouTube, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Instagram, Google Adwords, MailChimp and Google Analytics
- Media buying experience in particular with direct mail, OOH, direct mail content partnerships
- Proven experience with multi-variant testing and CRO
- Collaborative and adaptable: You will have a can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills. A willingness to learn and receive feedback is a must;
- Calm, dedicated and organised: You are keen to provide the best support to the Growth Team. Attention to detail, time management and organisation are critical to your success so you are capable of setting up and adhering to your own system of structuring your work day and prioritising tasks;
- Team focussed: Ability to contribute effectively and constructively to the team;
- Willing to grow: Committed to professional development, taking on board feedback where provided;
- Analytical: You can absorb complex and technical information and turning it into clear and concise information;
We can offer you:
- A passionate and dynamic working environment where results matter
- Flat hierarchies – we are small team with common goals and everyone is friendly and approachable (even our Executives!)
- A convenient location: our office is a 3 minute walk from Wynyard Station
- Mentorship and professional growth – you will receive guidance from an experienced team of business and marketing professionals
Please apply with
A covering letter and a copy of your resume (no more than 2 pages). Within your cover letter, please advise why you are interested in this opportunity and details/example of your experience with developing campaigns with SEM and marketing automation.
If you are successful in being shortlisted you will be invited for an interview and be given a short assessment to complete prior to interview. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Police Check prior to commencing.
Applications are being accepted via our job advertisement on Indeed.com.